Hypnotherapy is a method of accessing the heart of consciousness by entering a meditative state of receptivity, the alpha state, a pleasurable state of deep relaxation in which awareness of inner processes is enhanced as external focus is withdrawn. Guided with compassion and without judgment, the mind opens to what stirs in the subconscious. This is where habits root and where we can also find freedom from such attachments.
- Habits that no longer serve you can be dropped
- Negative connections with other people and situations can be released
- Subtle energy patterns of frustration and negativity can be reframed and transfigured
- Frozen emotional charges can transform and flow
- Physical, mental and emotional discomforts can communicate their meaning to you
- Autonomy can be regained in situations where you have felt helpless and hopeless
You can change the old programs of your subconscious mind that are not supportive of the life you would love to live. Though old patterns feel familiar and change can feel frightening or can seem too difficult, current studies of consciousness, the brain, psychology and physiology have resulted in new ideas for making change easier and even pleasurable. Hypnotherapy is one area that is growing in popularity for this exact purpose. When one is guided into a relaxed, receptive, imaginative state, the psyche’s natural inclination to heal and grow can be unleashed. Using inventive tools that loosen and reduce the problem state and maximize inner resources, people can find themselves feeling better and changing behavior with unexpected ease. These therapeutic techniques can be helpful for anxiety, pain, phobias, self-esteem, habit formations, and frustration with stuck behavior.
- Please click here to schedule a single hypnotherapy session.
- Please click here to reserve a package of three hypnotherapy sessions.